The Gift of Goodbye
Growing up, the lesson taught to me over the longest period was how to hang on. It would take many years of physical pain, emotional suffering and three suicide attempts to finally learn the art of letting go.
At the now ripe old age of 50, letting go has become one of my greatest gifts. It is one that is shared often on this blog. You too can learn how to let go, release all the angst and agony of failed relationships, friendships and even jobs.
The following list of articles are directly related to this art of letting go. Read through each and leave your comments. As well, check out my story and the services and support available that I may offer you as you release ‘stuff’ that are no longer working for you. [tweetthis]Trouble with letting go? Here is a resource from a woman who knows how to do this! Check it out today![/tweetthis]
Articles on Letting Go
This list of posts on this blog is updated as new and related ones become available:
- Weaning Is Not Just For Babies: February 16, 2016
- Emptying Yourself This Holiday Season – December 14, 2015
- Bad Memories: How To A.C.T. Them Out – November 3, 2015
- Fear: A SWAP Tactic To Overcome It – October 20, 2015 (A practical tool is included)
- Pushing: 3 Reasons To And Not To – October 19, 2015
- Letting Go: A Roundup of How To’s – October 16, 2015
- Letting Go: Short Story Series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Conclusion
- Emotional Filters: 4 Simple Life Hacks – October 13, 2015
- Repeat That: 5 Things Best Not To – September 26, 2015
Audio and Videos on Letting Go
Here are audios and videos of my conversations about releasing toxicity from your life and getting to “free:”
- Make Your Mess Your Message: Radio Interview on Never Ever Give Up Hope (October 14, 2015). Interviewed by Carol Graham, Host of the programme, on my part’s of my life story and how I learned to let go of domestic violence, shame and guilt and childhood sexual abuse.
- The Gift of Goodbye: Radio Interview (October 3, 2015)
- The Gift of Goodbye: Blab Conversation with Beverly Sukie-Martin (October 3, 2015)
Letting go is easier said than done, but it is entirely possible to do and I can walk with you through the process. Contact me through Fiverr for coaching sessions or you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the journey of letting go.